Adobe Illustrator is a powerful tool that you can create fluffy, vague, sparkling, gelatinous, glossy, glittery, retro and revolutionary effects with. Typography is definitely the art you should be familiar with. Just playing with font-family, font-style, color and size you can achieve stylish portrait or poster.
The following list of adobe illustrator typography tutorials will guide you through different typography techniques. Hope you will like them. If you are interested in more tutorials articles as like adobe illustrator tutorials, illustrator text effect tutorials.
1. Detailed Gothic Linework Typography
2. Assortment of 3D Text in Adobe Illustrator
3. Create a Poster Theme Illustration in Illustrator
4. Retro 3D Arcade Text Effect in Illustrator
5. Create a Glassy Text Effect
6. Create a Neon Text Effect Using Adobe Illustrator
7. How to Add Decorative Glamor
8. Create a Slick Golden Text Effect
9. Create an Airport Time Table Type Effect
10. Wooden Text Effect with Adobe Illustrator
11. Rusty Metal Text Effect
12. Cool Typography with the Blend Tool in Illustrator
13. Tug and Twirl Text in Illustrator
14. Fun 3D Plastic Text Effect
15. Interesting Text Effects Using Adobe Illustrator
16. Tron Legacy Tutorial
17. Detailed Typography with Illustrator
18. Letter Art From Bricks In Illustrator
19. Playful Yet Robust 3D Letter Design
20. Create a Glossy Smooth Text Effect
Have you put into practice any one of these tutorials? Hope that you learn some techniques to create your own effects.